Has your company personnel ever complained about the following scenarios?
""Our Exchange server is acting strange and seems to be slowing down the entire network and all workstations!"
"The e-mail memo I sent regarding this week’s meeting never reached the entire marketing department!"
"Our Windows 2008 server has not had security updates since 2 months!" "Who is handling it?"
"What on earth is PC load letter?! I thought we just bought this printer last month!"
These are some of the most common problems faced by companies who need support services on their servers! QuickFix can do this for you remotely. We monitor and routinely check your server in a timely fashion to keep critical security updates installed. We also check server configurations to keep Intranet communications faultless. We delete unnecessary temp files, caches etc., and we keep server hard drives optimal and defragmented to deliver applications faster.
These are some of the things that QuickFix can help your organization with:
- Regular Virus, Malware and Spyware Scans and Eradication
- Ensure Core data backups regularly as well as Server tuning and optimization
- Configure and maintain Server to Workstation settings
- Maintain Email servers and individual Workstations
- Proactive network and system monitoring with active response.
- Creation of uniform environments to streamline network management
- Checking internal and Internet Zone security to your server
- Windows 8, Windows 7 and previous versions back to Windows XP.
- HP (Compaq), IBM, Dell, Sony, Gateway, laptops and desktops with Windows.
- Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2012 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Outlook: group scheduling, shared contracts, and web access
- Business Contact Manager
- Exchange Server 2003, 2008, and 2010
- Small Business Server 2003, 2008, and 2012
- Intranet/Shared platforms
- NT and Windows 2000 migrations